are no more events for 2018!
National Motocross SSR's - DOWNLOAD
- Self Scrutineering Form - DOWNLOAD
- Rnd 7: 20 October Dirt Bronco - DOWNLOAD
- Rnd 6: 8 September Phakisa MX - DOWNLOAD
- Rnd 5: 11 August Zone 7 - DOWNLOAD
- Rnd 4: 7 July Terra Topia - DOWNLOAD
- Rnd 3: 19 May BORC - DOWNLOAD
- Rnd 2: 7 April Maritzburg MX - DOWNLOAD
- KZN Accommodation - DOWNLOAD
- Rnd 1: 17 February Rover MX - DOWNLOAD
- P.E. Accommodation - DOWNLOAD
When a competitor takes out a licence they also take out Personal
Accident Insurance. This insurance is part of the licence application.
For all the information on the MSA Claims and Protocol, Claims
Process, Claims forms and any other queries go to www.motorsport.co.za
Please note: Competitors who do not attend the prize giving to
receive their prizes at the close of the season may forfeit them
unless they have received prior permission from the relevant officials
to be absent from the prize giving.
REFUND / CREDIT
The deadline for refund or credit requests is 8am the day before
(24 hours before) an event. No requests after the deadline will
In the case of a competitor not being able to attend a race that
they have already entered, an official request must be submitted
via e-mail for a refund or credit. Your e-mail must give a full
explanation as to why you can no longer attend the event.
If you would like to make an official request for a refund or
credit please e-mail Noleen on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing of requests take approximately 1 to 2 weeks.
Please note all refunds are subject to the deduction of a R50.00
administration fee for the processing of your original entry and
in turn your refund.
Using drugs to enhance performance is against the rules laid
down by the governing bodies of most recognized sports. It damages
the image and value of the sport, and contravenes the fundamental
principles of sportsmanship and fair competition. It is the responsibility
of all competitors and officials to ensure at all times that they
are aware of what they put into their bodies.
For full details on banned substances and the anti-doping rules
by MSA and the FIM, go to www.motorsport.co.za
MSA is responsible for ensuring that all event organisers as
well as competitors and officials comply with government requirements
in so far as the protection of our environment is concerned.
MSA wishes competitors in all categories of motorsport enjoyment
and satisfaction in participating in their chosen sport while
caring for the environment at the same time. MSA desires that
motorsport should be an outstanding example to all South African
motorists of the care of the environment.
For more information on the environmental code go to www.motorsport.co.za
This is the officially sanctioned
and recognized National Motocross Championship for South
2018 SA MX
For a detailed breakdown of the classes download the 2018
- 85cc Junior
- Pro Mini
- High School
- MX 2
- MX 1
- MX 3 (plus age specific categories)
- Senior Support
- MX 2 Stroke Support
We would like to take this time to appeal to all riders,
family, friends and supporters for your assistance. Riders,
you are representing MSA, MX SA and each and every one of
the National sponsors. Everyone's behaviour will reflect
on how the public views our sport. Inappropriate behaviour
by any individual will not be tolerated.
1. Riders are responsible for the conduct of their family
2. Anyone that causes any damage to property will be held
liable and will be responsible for the cost of repair.
3. Please respect the staff working at the venue entrance
and abide by the rules in place for the event. By entering
the premises you accept the terms and conditions by which
the event is being run.
4. Anyone found on track that should not be there will be
removed from the premises and prevented from returning.
5. Credentials must be worn at all times. You may not pass
on your credentials to anyone else. We are aware who the
credentials are issued to and riders will be held responsible
if someone is found to have credentials on that does not
belong to them.
6. Only rider race vehicles may be parked in the pit area.
All other vehicles must be parked in the designated public
parking area. (If available)
7. Any riders late for Registration will be liable for a
late fee. BE ON TIME!
8. Helmets to be worn at all times when on any form of motorcycle
in the pit area.
9. Race bikes to be ridden at a walking pace only at all
times off track.
10. Pit bikes, scooters or anything similar are not allowed
on track, in the spectator area or in any other official
area. Failure to do so will result in a heavy penalty.
11. No pets allowed.
12. No fireworks, fire arms or paintball guns.
13. If something is lost or found please report it to the
14. Within the rider/team space only food and non alcoholic
beverages may be consumed.
15. Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the pits or in
the vicinity of fuel or other flammable liquids / materials.
Offenders may be penalised by race officials.
16. It is forbidden for any competitor to consume alcohol
while taking part in an event, or in the time period between
a competitor completing an event and the relevant race officials
at the event giving a decision on any protest and/or appeal
that he/she may have lodged. Offenders shall be excluded
from the event and shall be reported to MSA for possible
further action. Likewise, action may be taken against any
competitor where persons associated with him/her cause unnecessary
problems for the race officials as a result of being under
the influence of alcohol.
17. Be sure to have your required fire extinguishers and
18. Make sure you do not leave any trash lying around in
your pit area. Use the dustbins supplied or ask for more.
19. Dumping on the property of fuels, oils or anything similar
is strictly prohibited. Dispose of in approved containers
only or take with you.
20. Promotional products may not be distributed without
consent from the promoters MX SA.
21. Sampling of any products, food or beverage is strictly
prohibited without consent from the promoters MX SA. .
There are no more events for 2018!