Preferred Medical Supplier:
Please note Right of Admission is reserved at all of our events.
We would like to take this time to appeal to all fans, spectators
and supporters for your assistance. Inappropriate behaviour by
any individual will not be tolerated and we ask that you be aware
of the following rules.
1. Anyone that causes any damage to property will be held liable
and will be responsible for the cost of repair.
2. Please respect the staff working at the venue entrance and
abide by the rules in place for the event. By entering the premises
you accept the terms and conditions by which the event is being
3. Anyone found on track that should not be there will be removed
from the premises and prevented from returning.
4. Only rider race vehicles may be parked in the pit area. All
other vehicles must be parked in the designated public parking
area. (If available)
5. Helmets to be worn at all times when on any form of motorcycle
is in the venue.
6. Bikes to be ridden at a walking pace only in the venue.
7. No pets allowed.
8. No fireworks, fire arms or paintball guns.
9. If something is lost or found please report it to the race
10. Alcohol may only be consumed in the designated spectator area's.
11. Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the pits or in the vicinity
of fuel or other flammable liquids / materials. Offenders may
be penalised by race officials.
12. Make sure you do not leave any trash lying around . Use the
13. Promotional products may not be distributed without consent
from the promoters MX SA. This is to ensure that there is no conflict
of interest with our national sponsors.
14. Sampling of any products, food or beverage is strictly prohibited
without consent from the promoters MX SA. This is to ensure that
there is no conflict of interest with our national sponsors.
Warning Motorsport is dangerous.
In view of the high speeds attained by the competitors, accidents
can happen. The promoters and organisers of this race meeting/event/competition
cannot guarantee your safety. You are present at your own risk.
Vrywaring Motorsport is gevaarlik.
Weens die hoë snelhede wat deur deelnemers bereik word, kan
ongelukke gebeur. Die promoter's en organiseerders van hierdie
byeenkoms kan derhalwe nie die veiligheid van toeskouers waarborg
nie. U is teenwoordig op u eie risiko.
Isilumkiso Ukhuphiswano lwe-moto
Kangangohlobo lokuba abaqgatsi abaqhuba iimoto ngamendu aphakamileyo
nengozi zingenzeka. Abaxhasi nabagqugquzeli bolu khuphiswano abanaso
isiqinisekiso sokuphepha kuwo wonke umntu ongumbukeli wolu khupiswano.
Ngokuba apha ubomi bakho busengozini.
Isexwayiso Ngobungozi bomjaho wezimoto.
Maqondana nesivinini esiba emjahweni wezimoto ingozi ingenzeka
kalula. Abagqugquzeli nabahleli balomjaho abanaso isiqinisekiso
sokuphepha kwezi bukeli. Ukuphepha kwakho kusezandleni zakho.
Go to www.motorsport.co.za
> MSA Media > MSA Media Application.
Contact Jaco at Motorsport South Africa (MSA) for further info
SPONSORS & PARTNERS:
2015 MX National
James Thompson - 50cc, Camden Mc Lellan - 65cc, Dalton Venter
- 85cc Juniors,
Slade Smith - Pro Mini, Joshua Mlimi - High School, Matthew
Malan - MX2,
Kerim Fitz-Gerald - MX1, Ian Topliss - MX3, Toni Jardine